Social Media can seem like a minefield and in general an overwhelming prospect. This training will demystify the subject and give you a concise understanding of how your company can use social media for engaging with your prospective customers, promoting to them & educating them about industry trends. we have taught the course to over 100 people from various backgrounds and those that have chosen to use the advice are seeing great results.
we will cover:-
Google now processes over 40,000 search queries every second on average (visualize them here), which translates to over 3.5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches per year worldwide.
- Google analytics
- Google ads
- How google indexes your website.
- Keywords and how to use them
- using the correct search terms
- Pay per click or Pay per impression (return on investment)
Facebook had 1.79 billion monthly active users in quarter 3 of 2016 and 30 million pages are updated by businesses daily.
- What are Facebook pages?
- Updates, cover photos and apps
- Linking your Twitter and Facebook together.
- Why you should be using video and not text
- When is the best time to post and why
- Facebook ads and sponsored links
- Cost effective target marketing and super-niche marketing
Twitter has to be one of the most underused , yet most important, of the social networks.
- Creating tweets & using video and images
- Using re-tweets, direct messages and hashtags
- Building your following
- Using Twitter for engagement and customer care
Video and Image Sharing
Understanding YouTube, Instagram and Flickr
- YouTube, Instagram and Flickr
- Linking all of the above together to work in harmony
- Product videos and how to broadcast them effectively
- Using keywords so people can find your videos
- How can you use blogs?
- Exploring types of blogs
- Content creation.
can you really afford not to be where most of your customers are? the days of print advertising and blanket promotions are long gone, its time to get creative and give your customers what they are expecting. because if you don`t, your competitors will.